We provides approval clinical hyperbaric medicine training for Certified Hyperbaric Nurses and Certified Hyperbaric Technicians.
The approval course have full six days training content with both lectures as well as hand-on practices by national accreditated medical trainers. The course has been approved by National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology (NBDHMT) in U.S. For detail Certified Hyperbaric Nurse and Certified Hyperbaric Technician study guide and examination schedule, please check from below NBDHMT.org link.
Dr. Ronson LI's publications in Compressed Air Work:
(3) “The monoplace hyperbaric chamber and management of decompression illness” HKMJ Vol 7 No 4 December 2001, Hong Kong Medical Journal, Hong Kong Academy of Medicine.
(4) “Result of 918 man-oxygen decompressions in a group of compressed air tunnel workers”, Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Congress on Hyperbaric Medicine, San Francisco, U.S.A. pp283-287.
(4) “Application of Oxygen Decompression in the prevention of dysbaric osteonecrosis in compressed air tunnellers - 应用高压氧的纯氧减压技术，预防隧道工人骨坏死现象”, 2004, 中华医学会第十四次全国高压氧医学会议，海南岛，中华人民共和国, pp328-332。
(5) “实证医学与临床高压氧治疗的发展现况”, 2006, 中华医学会第十五次全国高压氧医学学术会议, 成都，中华人民共和国，pp1-9。
(6) The 3rd Conference U.S.-Japan Panel on Aerospace, Diving Physiology & Technology and Hyperbaric Medicine, “Oxygen Decompression may prevent dysbaric osteonecrosis in compressed air tunneling”, The 3rd Conference U.S-Japan Panel on Aerospace, Diving Physiology & Technology and Hyperbaric Medicine, Nakatsu Japan, p126-131.
(7) "隧道工程最新的减压模式以及医疗处理-香港经验" in First Symposium on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Across the Taiwan Strait, Association of Hyperbaric & Undersea Medicine, Taiwan., June 2011.
(8) “Experience of Health Surveillance scheme in high working pressure for modern compressed air work tunnelling- 在高气压环境下工作人员的医疗保健经验”, 2013, 中华医学会第二十二次全国高压氧医学会议，青岛，中华人民共和国, pp14-15。
(9) “Median Nerve Decompression illness in modern compressed air work-case report”, The third Cross-Straits Conference on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Taipei, Taiwan, June, 2015.
(10) “Critical care of diving & hyperbaric medicine in TMCLKL subsea tunnel project with oxygen decompression in compressed air work & mixed gas saturation work”, Oct, 2015 Annual scientific meeting in Hong Kong Society of critical care medicine.